All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to meet the needs of business analysts, this book provides an analysis of rule types and a set of syntactic templates from which unambiguous natural language rule statements of each type can be generated. It explains how to develop an appropriate business vocabulary and generate quality rule statements using the appropriate templates.
- Author BiographyGraham C. Witt is an independent consultant with over 30 years of experience in assisting enterprises to acquire relevant and effective IT solutions. His clients include major banks and other financial institutions; businesses in the insurance, utilities, transport and telecommunications sectors; and a wide variety of government agencies. A former guest lecturer on Database Systems at University of Melbourne, he is a frequent presenter at international data management conferences.
- Author(s)Graham Witt
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight740 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.