Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the contribution of food history to the development of food studies, exploring the ways multidisciplinary research has advanced food history. Written by prominent scholars, tackling ancient to modern food history writing across the globe, this is a unique addition to the growing literature on food history.
- Author BiographyKyri W. Claflin teaches at Boston University and is the author of numerous articles including 'Les Halles and the Moral Market: Frigophobia Strikes in the Belly of Paris,' in the Oxford Symposium volume Food & Morality. Peter Scholliers is professor of Contemporary History at the Vrije Universiteit, Brussels, Belgium. He co-edited (with Fabio Parasecoli) A Cultural History of Food (2011).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKyri W. Claflin,Peter Scholliers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.