All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with tips from writers at nonprofit agencies, this guide provides everything volunteers, staff writers, freelancers, and others need to fashion persuasive proposals and presentations for individual, foundation, and corporate donors.
- Author BiographyJoseph Barbato is president of Barbato Associates, which provides writing and design services to the fund-raising programs of nonprofits. He has worked with dozens of nonprofits, including New York University, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, and The United Nations Foundation.
- Author(s)Joseph Barbato
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication19/07/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight376 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.