CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this fantastic text includes a new chapter dedicated to race, gender and sexuality in colonial and transnational history. In focusing on the practical application of history in historical writing, the author provides a lucid contextualization of the role of gender in history, covering key feminist figures and critical debates.
- Author BiographyLaura Lee Downs is Director of Studies at the Centre de Recherches Historiques, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in Paris. She is the author of France at War (Berg, 2000), Childhood in the Promised Land (Duke University Press, 2003) and Why France? (Cornell University Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Laura Lee Downs
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleWriting History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byStefan Berger,Kevin Passmore,Heiko Feldner
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.