All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together practical methods from both history and composition, Writing History: A Guide for Students, Fifth Edition, provides a wealth of tips and advice to help students research and write essays for history classes.
- Author BiographyWilliam Kelleher Storey is Professor of History at Millsaps College. Formerly Preceptor in Expository Writing at Harvard University, he is the author of The First World War: A Concise Global History, Second Edition (2014), Guns, Race, and Power in Colonial South Africa (2008), and Science and Power in Colonial Mauritius (1997).
- Author(s)William Kelleher Storey
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight148 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £17.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.01
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £8.50Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.