All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutobiographical and idiosyncratic, this is a collection of Alan Bennett's prose writings, assembled by Bennett himself from over a quarter of a century of diaries, reminiscences, broadcasting and reviews. This edition includes additional material, including a tribute to the late Peter Cook.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Award 1994.
- Author(s)Alan Bennett
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication17/03/1997
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date23/07/1999
- Content Note32 b&w photographs
- Weight441 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £20.27Trending at £25.98
- £10.51Trending at £13.78
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.