All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practical activities in this book break down the writing section of the English curriculum into progressive learning chunks. The book looks at language study, imaginative writing and non-fiction. The activities are set in context and the use of Information Technology is encouraged throughout.
- Author(s)David Waugh
- Date of Publication20/09/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCurriculum Bank S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 To 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.