All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionSave time writing your non-instructional staff assessments with these tailored Performance Statements, job descriptions, reproducible forms, timesaving CD-ROM, and more. CD-ROM is PC and Mac compatible and not sold separately.
- Author BiographyCornelius L. Barker is a much sought-after lecturer for school and community groups on the subject of current cognitive and behavioral trends exhibited by today's youth. His career in education has spanned more than 25 years in the capacity of classroom teacher and administrator on both the elementary and secondary levels. Claudette J. Searchwell is a retired elementary school principal whose career spanned has 34 years in the public schools. Her service in the field of education includes posts as classroom teacher, assistant principal and principal, assistant director of a federal basic skills program, and coordinator of citywide afterschool and summer programs. Her post-retirement position was that of adjunct professor at Kean University in Union, New Jersey, where she served as supervisor of pre-certification students engaged in their senior internship. Claudette is currently an education contributor to a charter school.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byClaudette J. Searchwell,Cornelius L. Barker
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.