All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Wiseman analyses mythical and natural creatures in English Renaissance writing, including Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream and The Tempest.
- Author BiographySusan Wiseman is Professor of Seventeenth-Century Literature at Birkbeck, University of London. She is the author of Conspiracy and Virtue: Women, Writing, and Politics in Seventeenth-Century England (2006), Politics and Drama in the English Civil War (1998) and Aphra Behn (1996; 2nd edition, 2007). She has co-edited The Nice Valour for Thomas Middleton: The Collected Works (2007).
- Author(s)Susan Wiseman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.