Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionContains sixteen essays which approach the literature of the Puerto Rican diaspora from theoretical positions with insightful results. This book analyzes how the diasporic experience of Puerto Ricans is played out in the context of class, race, gender, and sexuality.
- Author BiographyJose L. Torres-Padilla is associate professor of English, State University of New York at Plattsburgh. Carmen Haydee Rivera is associate professor of English, University of Puerto Rico.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican Ethnic and Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarmen Haydee Rivera,Jose L. Torres-Padilla
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.