Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the works of selected bilingual and bicultural writers of the United States (including Oscar Hijuelos, Maxine Hong Kingston, and Eva Hoffman) and Germany (Libuse Monikova, Rafik Schami, and E S Ozdamar, among others), developing a framework for understanding the relationship between displacement, memory, and language.
- Author BiographyAzade Seyhan is the Fairbank Professor in the Humanities and Professor of German and Comparative Literature at Bryn Mawr College. She is author of Representation and Its Discontents: The Critical Legacy of German Romanticism.
- Author(s)Azade Seyhan
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTranslation/Transnation
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.