All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionHuman interaction has always been marked by the complex, pervasive dynamic of rage and violence. This book explores the multifaceted spectrum of violence and its intricate web of cause-and-effect sequences at the macro and micro levels in Caribbean societies. It is useful for students and teachers of Caribbean cultural studies.
- Author BiographyPaula Morgan is Lecturer in the Department of Liberal Arts, an associate of the Centre for Gender and Development Studies, and co-ordinator of the Cultural Studies graduate programme, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago. Valerie Youssef is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics and Head of the Department of Liberal Arts, University of the West Indies, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Author(s)Paula Morgan,Valerie Youssef
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.