All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £7.16Trending at £7.26
About this product
- DescriptionMarkus Dressler tells the story of how a number of marginalized socioreligious communities, traditionally and derogatorily referred to as Kizilbas (''Redhead''), captured the attention of the late Ottoman and early Republican Turkish nationalists and were gradually integrated into the newly formulated identity of secular Turkish nationalists.
- Author BiographyMarkus Dressler is currently Visiting Associate Professor at the University of Gottingen.
- Author(s)Markus Dressler
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAAR Reflection and Theory in the Study of Religion
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note2 illus.
- Weight504 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.