Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Designed to teach researchers the skills needed to get their research published in international, peer-reviewed journals - essential for the careers of all scientists. * Illustrated with case studies and ideal example papers.
- Author BiographyMargaret Cargill is an applied linguist with over 20 years experience as a research communication educator. Her current research centres on innovative collaborative methods for helping scientists develop high-level skills for communicating their research findings effectively in the international arena. She has worked extensively in Australia, Europe and Asia with scientists of many language and cultural backgrounds. Patrick O Connor is a research ecologist, environmental consultant and science educator. His work over the last 15 years has focussed on the use of scientific principles in designing and evaluating environmental programs for governments and statutory authorities in Australia. His research interests and scientific publications span fields of terrestrial ecology and detection of change in plant and animal communities.
- Author(s)Margaret Cargill,Patrick O'Connor
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width220 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.