All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to style and techniques for all written communication. From the dos and don'ts of English grammar, to jargon and cliches, to the important legal considerations, It advises on how to write clear, appropriate and engaging copy and tailor your approach to different mediums and audiences.
- Author BiographyJohn Foster has a background in journalism and has held senior public relations posts with Pira International and the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. He has written, edited and produced work ranging from house journals, books, posters and brochures to speeches and presentations. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, he was awarded the Institute's Stephen Tallents Medal for his 'contribution and commitment to the effective use of the written word'.
- Author(s)John Foster
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePR in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight441 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.