CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionA workbook that contains the handouts for Carol Gray's DVD presentation Writing Social Stories , which explains the elements that make Social Stories so successful and teaches you how to tailor the text to an individual's specific needs. It is suitable for parents, teachers, therapists, or for those who care for someone on the spectrum.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.