All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for teaching all your students the skills they need to be successful writers The 25 mini-lessons provided in this book are designed to develop students self-regulated writing behaviors and enhance their self-perceived writing abilities.
- Author BiographyJanet C. Richards, Ph.D., is a professor at the University of South Florida in the Childhood Education and Literacy Studies Department, where she specializes in literacy. She is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Reading Education as well as a literacy scholar for the International Reading Association (IRA). Cynthia Lassonde, Ph.D., is associate professor, Elementary Education and Reading, at the State University of New York (SUNY) in Oneonta. Cynthia has co-authored several books, including Teacher Collaboration for Professional Learning.
- Author(s)Cynthia A. Lassonde,Janet C. Richards
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.