All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses the hardware interface introduced for Windows, including both the Win32 Driver Model (WDM) and the Windows NT kernel device driver. Instructions on writing device drivers, including installation and debugging, are demonstrated with code provided on the disk.
- Author BiographyChris Cant studied electronic engineering at Cambridge University in England. During his 18 years in the computer industry, Chris has designed hardware, embedded firmware, device drivers, real-time, communications, DOS, Windows, database, and Internet programming in a variety of application areas and languages. He is a co-founder of PHD Computer Consultants Ltd., and a regular contributor to technical presses.
- Author(s)Chris Cant
- PublisherR & D
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintR & D
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.