CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionShowing novice and experienced writers how to engage completely and creatively in the writing process, this helpful guide will help you to produce meaningful, expertly-written content. Learn how to 'write without thinking about writing', and how to connect with the words on the page, as well as with your audience.
- Author BiographyBarbara Turner-Vesselago has published two non-fiction books in Canada, Skelton at Sixty and Freefall. Her novel manuscript, No News But Kindness, was a finalist for the Chapters/ Robertson Davies Book Prize (Canada), and winner of the Short Story Radion First Chapter Competition (UK). She has a doctorate from the University of Cambridge and has taught at universities in the UK, US, Canada and Nigeria. She now lives in Hamilton, Ontario with her husband, Michael Vesselago, and teaches Freefall Writing workshops worldwide.
- Author(s)Barbara Turner-Vesselago
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVala Publishing Cooperative Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.