All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting Works is a guide for writers or therapists working with groups or individuals and is full of practical advice on everything from the equipment needed to run a session to ideas for themes, all backed up by the theory that underpins the methods explained. Practitioners contribute detailed accounts of organizing writing workshops for clients.
- Author BiographyGillie Bolton is a freelance consultant in Medical Humanities and Therapeutic Writing and lives in Derbyshire, UK. She is Literature and Medicine editor of the Journal of Medical Humanities and Progress in Palliative Care, and is associate editor of the Journal of Poetry Therapy. She is author of the key creative writing therapy text The Therapeutic Potential of Creative Writing: Writing Myself, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Victoria Field is a writer, poetry therapist and is Chair of Lapidus (Literary Arts in Personal Development), London, UK. She is also writer-in-residence at Truro Cathedral and was the first qualified poetry therapist in the UK. Kate Thompson is a BACP (the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) Senior Accredited Counsellor and Supervisor, a journal therapist, and Vice-Chair of Lapidus.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWriting for Therapy or Personal Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGillie Bolton,Kate Thompson,Victoria Field
- Foreword byBlake Morrison
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.