All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting your life story can grant you insight and clarity, help you heal past wounds, and serve as a treasured account you'll be proud to share. Your story deserves to be told. Capture the spirit of your life with Writing Your Legacy.
- Author BiographyRichard Campbell, M.Ed., teaches Guided Autobiography to continuing education students in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He has written for several Canadian newspapers and CBC Radio. He runs his own personal historian business, Guided Life Stories. Dr. Cheryl Svensson has been involved in the field of aging since the 1970s. She works closely with the Birren Center for Autobiographical Studies to help older adults write their life stories. She currently teaches at USC and has taught Guided Autobiography classes at libraries, senior centers, and assisted living centers.
- Author(s)Cheryl Svensson,Richard Campbell
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Width152 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.