Writing Your Self: Transforming Personal Material by John Killik, Myra Schneider (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £92.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £55.05Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.22Trending at £7.54
- £14.79Trending at £20.15
- £9.12Trending at £9.33
- £16.74Trending at £18.63
- £17.26Trending at £17.59
- £8.14Trending at £8.35
- £6.24Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those interested in exploring personal material in their writing, this book examines how a range of successful writers approach personal material and the different modes and techniques they use. It focuses on a range of universal experiences including childhood, identity, adult relationships and loss.
- Author BiographyMyra Schneider is a poet and tutor for The Poetry School in London, UK. She is author of Writing My Way Through Cancer (Jessica Kingsley, 2003) and Writing for Self-Discovery (with John Killik, Element Books, 1998). John Killick has been a teacher and education officer in prisons and more recently has worked with people with dementia.
- Author(s)John Killik,Myra Schneider
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.