All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe time has come. You are an Earth scientist. You ve spent weeks, months, years working on this project now is the time to pull it together for publication.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stephen K. Donovan has been publishing on such diverse subjects as Caribbean geology, palaeontology, the history of science, ichnology and academic publishing for over 30 years. He loves research, writing and publishing. This book can be read from cover-to-cover, dipped into when an answer to a specific question is needed or both. The aim is to help all geologists to write improved papers both better organised and more readable and to get them published.
- Author(s)Stephen K. Donovan,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2017
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight354 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.