CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhether written by administrators, staffers, freelancers, or interns, words are delivered by people in your museums with the knowledge that will be interpreted by strangers. If you ever wished for a good writer, right on staff, ready to take on projects, major or routine, here's the help you're looking for.
- Author BiographyMargot Wallace is an associate professor of marketing communication at Columbia College of Chicago who teaches courses in branding, marketing and writing, and has researched museum marketing for twelve years.
- Author(s)Margot A. Wallace
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.