All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether written by administrators, staffers, freelancers, or interns, words are delivered by people in your museums with the knowledge that they will be interpreted by strangers. If you ever wished for a good writer, right on staff, ready to take on projects, major or routine, here's the help you're looking for.
- Author BiographyMargot Wallace is an associate professor of marketing communication at Columbia College of Chicago who teaches courses in branding, marketing and writing, and has researched museum marketing for twelve years.
- Author(s)Margot A. Wallace
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.76Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.