All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting for theatre is a unique art form, different even from other kinds of scriptwriting. This book will take you on a journey from the origins of theatre to what it means to write for the stage today. Through a series of interviews with writers, directors and dramaturgs, it explores the foundations, traits and skills necessary for playwriting.
- Author BiographyKim Wiltshire is a playwright and fiction writer, and is Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing at Edge Hill University, UK.
- Author(s)Kim Wiltshire
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleApproaches to Writing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note208 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.