All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, handy guide demystifies academic writing, providing students with real insight into writing well at university. Direct and practical advice allows students to gain the confidence, knowledge and tools to hit the ground running from their first year of study. Well-presented, featuring lively illustrations.
- Author BiographyJeanne Godfrey is a lecturer, consultant and author in English language, particularly its use by university students and staff. She also works in the areas of teaching methodology, student learning and university course quality and design.Jeanne has taught and managed in higher education for over twenty years and set up one of the first student writing centres in a UK university. She is the author of How to Use Your Reading in Your Essays, Reading and Making Notes and The Student Phrase Book. Through her teaching and publications, Jeanne helps students express themselves in their work, develop in their fields and write with confidence and success.
- Author(s)Jeanne Godfrey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- Series TitlePocket Study Skills
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Note46 Illustrations, black and white; 128 p. 46 illus.
- Width138 mm
- Height108 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
Most relevant reviews
- wendyhays195718 Mar, 2017by
pocket study book
handy sized skills book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.