All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £13.08
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
About this product
- DescriptionA moving personal account of how the life of an island, past and present, shapes and transforms the unexpected loss of a son
- Author BiographyTrained in eighteenth-century English literature, CHRISTINA MARSDEN GILLIS became for sixteen years Associate Director of the Townsend Center for the Humanities at the University of California, Berkeley, where she organized programs on humanities advocacy, social suffering, and intersections between the humanities and medicine.
- Author(s)Christina Marsden Gillis
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note8 colour illus.
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.