All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the literary response to the 1926 General Strike and sheds light on the relationship between modernist politics and literature.
- Author BiographyCharles Ferrall is Senior Lecturer in the English Programme at Victoria University of Wellington. Amongst the books he has published are Modernist Writing and Reactionary Politics and Juvenile Literature and British Society, 1850-1950, co-authored with Anna Jackson. Dougal McNeill is Lecturer in the English Programme at Victoria University of Wellington. He is the author of Forecasts of the Past: Globalisation, History, Realism, Utopia and has edited special issues of the International Journal of Scottish Literature and the Journal of New Zealand Literature.
- Author(s)Charles Ferrall,Dougal McNeill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.