Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
About this product
- DescriptionJournalist and literary critic Charlie Lee-Potter explores the links between the novel and journalism and the place of both in responding to traumatic cultural events in the aftermath of 9/11.
- Author BiographyCharlie Lee-Potter is a British journalist and broadcaster, as well as visiting tutor in English Literature at Lady Margaret Hall and Hertford College, University of Oxford, UK. She has been a foreign correspondent and news reporter and has presented many BBC Radio 4 news and current affairs programmes, including PM, The World at One, The World This Weekend, The World Tonight and the network's respected literature programme, Open Book.
- Author(s)Charlie Lee-Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.