All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the poems that are selected from the author's seven full-length manuscripts written between 1946 and 2008.
- Author BiographyRichard O. Moore, now 90, is a poet, filmmaker, and seminal figure in public radio and television. Moore belonged to the San Francisco Renaissance literary circle of Kenneth Rexroth in the 1940s and 1950s, which was a precursor to the Beat poetry movement. Writing the Silences is his second book. Moore is the 2010 recipient of the Milley Award for Achievement in the Literary Arts. Brenda Hillman is an award-winning poet who has published eight books of poems, most recently Practical Water. Her collection Loose Sugar was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award in 1997. She is Olivia C. Filippi Professor of Poetry at Saint Mary's College. Paul Ebenkamp holds an M.F.A. from Saint Mary's College and works as a research assistant and editor.
- Author(s)Richard O. Moore
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleNew California Poetry
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 b/w photographs
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBrenda Hillman,Paul Ebenkamp
- Foreword byBrenda Hillman
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.