All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on two decades of teaching a college-level course on southern history as viewed through autobiography and memoir, John C. Inscoe has crafted a series of essays exploring the southern experience as reflected in the life stories of those who lived it.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Inscoe is the Albert B. Saye Professor of History and University Professor at the University of Georgia. His nine books include Mountain Masters: Slavery and the Sectional Crisis in Western North Carolina and Race, War, and Remembrance in the Appalachian South. Inscoe is the editor of the New Georgia Encyclopedia and secretary-treasurer of the Southern Historical Association.
- Author(s)John C. Inscoe
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.