CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA compact essential guide for both news and magazine writing by a seasoned AP journalist and journalism professor.
- Author BiographyConrad C. Fink is William S. Morris Professor of Newspaper Strategy and Management at the College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. He was with the Associated Press for over 20 years, where he held a number of positions as reporter, foreign correspondent, bureau chief, and vice president and secretary of the corporation. He is the author of a number of textbooks on journalism, the media, and newspaper management. He is the recipient of the Freedom Forum's Journalism Educator of the Year Award for 2002.
- Author(s)Conrad C. Fink
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication07/02/2003
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.