Consider these sponsored items
- £69.67Free postage
- £28.35Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lenore Szuchman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight304 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: The Laypeople and You. 2. Some Generalizations About How Psychologists Write. 3. Preparing the Introduction Section and the Literature Review Paper. 4. Preparing the Method Section. 5. Preparing the Results Section. 6. Preparing the Discussion Section. 7. Preparing the Abstract. 8. Preparing the References Section. 9. Preparing a Title Page and Formatting Your Manuscript. 10. Grooming Tips for Psychology Papers. 11. Preparing a Presentation. Exercises. Appendix 1. Wrapping It Up. Appendix 2. Sample Manuscript.
- Author BiographyLenore T. Szuchman, Ph.D., Florida International University, is a developmental psychologist and Professor Emerita of Psychology at Barry University, where she taught graduate and undergraduate courses on lifespan development as well as undergraduate research methods courses. She has supervised a wide range of master's theses and senior projects that have been published and presented at professional and student conferences regionally and nationally. She has been awarded funding for research from the National Institute on Aging and received the Barry University President's Award for Excellence in Research. She is the author and coauthor of articles on cognition and social cognition in older adults as well as on gender issues in various age groups. In addition to being the author of WRITING WITH STYLE: APA STYLE MADE EASY, she is co-editor of the book, PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN SEXUALITY (John Wiley and Sons). She has been a member of the Gerontological Society of America (GSA), the Association for Psychological Science (APS), and the American Psychological Association (APA). She has also served as a Psychology Councilor for the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR).
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.