All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond revised edition in which Elbow sets out his teaching methods and outlines a practical programme for learning how to write. Equally useful for writing fiction, poetry and essays as well as reports, lectures and memos, this approach is especailly helpful for people who get stuck in their writing.
- Author BiographyPeter Elbow is Professor of English and Director of the writing programme at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Author(s)Peter Elbow
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £9.12Trending at £9.29
- £15.75Trending at £18.63
- £17.26Trending at £17.53
- £8.06Trending at £8.25
- £6.24Trending at £9.95
- £8.51Trending at £8.65
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.