All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe members of Midsomer Worthy's Writers' Circle realize that their invitation to bestselling author Max Jennings is ambitious. But Jennings accepts, and before the night is over, the Circle's secretary is dead. So why was Jennings willing to speak to a group of amateur writers and where is he now?
- Author BiographyDubbed by the Sunday Times as, 'Simply the best detective writer since Agatha Christie' and by the Yorkshire Post as 'the most underrated British crime writer', Caroline Graham is the author of eight Inspector Barnaby novels.
- Author(s)Caroline Graham
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/03/1995
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1995
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/12/2010
- Weight274 g
- Width111 mm
- Height33 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.