All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical meditation, on the body: as the repository for our emotions and souls. It traces the topography of desire.
- Author BiographyJeanette Winterson OBE is the author of ten novels, including Oranges are not the Only Fruit, The Passion and Sexing the Cherry; a book of short stories, The World and Other Places; a collection of essays, Art Objects as well as many other works, including children's books, screenplays and journalism. Her writing has won the Whitbread Award for Best First Novel, the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize, the E. M. Forster Award and the Prix d'argent at Cannes Film Festival. She lives in London and Gloucestershire. To find out more visit her website at www.jeanettewinterson.com.
- Author(s)Jeanette Winterson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/09/2014
- Weight143 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.