Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Wuhan's defense and fall, and how the siege's aftermath led to new directions in the history of modern Chinese culture, society, and politics.
- Author BiographyStephen R. MacKinnon is Professor of History at Arizona State University. He is author of Power and Politics in Late Imperial China: Yuan Shi-Kai in Beijing and Tianhun, 1901-1908, and coauthor of China Reporting: An Oral History of American Journalism in the 1930s and 1940s and Agnes Smedley: The Life and Times of an American Radical, all published by UC Press. He is the editor, with Diana Lary and Ezra Vogel, of China at War: Regions of China, 1937-45, among other books.
- Author(s)Stephen R. MacKinnon
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note24 b/w photographs, 3 maps, 2 tables
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Robert Capa
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.