All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis revision of a widely adopted critical edition presents the 1847 text of Emily Bronte's Victorian novel along with critical essays that read Wuthering Heights from four contemporary perspectives: psychoanalytic, Marxist, feminist, and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyLINDA H. PETERSON is Professor of English at Yale University.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003. Short-listed for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Emily Bronte
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCase Studies in Contemporary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date09/04/2016
- Weight541 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorLinda H. Peterson,Ross C. Murfin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.