All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Emily Bronte's classic 1847 novel uses the authoritative Clarendon text. Patsy Stoneman's introduction considers the bewildering variety of critical interpretation to which the novel has been subject, as well as offering some provocative new insights for the modern reader.
- Author BiographyIan Jack was Professor of English at the University of Cambridge. He died in 2008. Helen Small is Fellow in English at Pembroke College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Emily Bronte
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date10/09/2009
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorIan Jack
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £5.89Trending at £5.98
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.77Trending at £10.49
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.