All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionX-The Problem of the Negro as a Problem for Thought offers an original account of matters African American, and by implication the African diaspora in general, as an object of discourse and knowledge.
- Author BiographyNahum Dimitri Chandler serves on the faculty of the School of Humanities at the University of California, Irvine, in African American Studies, ComparativeLiterature, and European Languages and Studies. He is the author of X: The Problem of the Negro as a Problem for Thought and The Problem of Pure Being: Annotations on the Early Thought of W. E. B. Du Bois and the Discourses of the Negro, both from Fordham, as well as Toward an African Future - Of the Limit of World.
- Author(s)Nahum Dimitri Chandler
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.