Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionX-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry in Geoarchaeology provides a comprehensive overview of XRF applications in archaeology and anthropology. Expert contributors provide detailed information on the newest tools and techniques used in the field.
- Author BiographyM. Steven Shackley is Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Berkeley Archaeological XRF Laboratory at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight535 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byM. Steven Shackley
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.