All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe X-ray standing wave (XSW) technique is an X-ray interferometric method combining diffraction with a multitude of spectroscopic techniques. This volume presents comprehensively the theoretical background, technical requirements, and distinguished experimental highlights of the technique.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- Series TitleSeries On Synchrotron Radiation Techniques And Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAlexander Kazimirov,Jorg Zegenhagen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.