Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
- £12.99+ £3.40 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by mouss190
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £38.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a lot to know about XML, and it s constantly evolving. But you don't need to commit every syntax, API, or XSLT transformation to memory; you only need to know where to find it. And if it's a detail that has to do with XML or its companion standards, you'll find it here.
- Author BiographyElliotte Rusty Harold is a noted writer and programmer, both on and off the Internet. He started by writing FAQ lists for the Macintosh newsgroups on Usenet, and has since branched out into books, web sites, and newsletters. He's currently fascinated by Java, which is beginning to consume his life. His Cafe Au Lait web site at http://sunsite.unc.edu/javafaq/ is a frequently visited Java site. Elliotte resides in New York City with his wife Beth and cat Possum. When not writing about Java, he enjoys genealogy, mathematics, and quantum mechanics, and has been known to try to incorporate these subjects into his computer books (when he can slip them past his editors). So far he hasn't been able to, but he suspects that a short, last-minute biography might not be inspected as closely as the rest of a manuscript. His previous book is Java Developer's Resource from Prentice Hall. W. Scott Means has been a professional software developer since 1988, when he joined Microsoft Corporation at the age of 17. He was one of the original developers of OS/2 1.1 and Windows NT, and did some of the early work on the Microsoft Network for the Advanced Technology and Business Development group. Most recently, he served as the CEO of Enterprise Web Machines, a South Carolina based Internet infrastructure venture. He is currently writing full-time and consulting on XML and Internet topics.
- Author(s)Elliotte Rusty Harold,W.Scott Means
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight978 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.59
- £21.73Trending at £23.02
- £19.38Trending at £25.29
- £45.12Trending at £59.74
- £36.98Trending at £41.62
- £29.42Trending at £37.38
- £29.79Trending at £37.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.