All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical, real-world examples that demonstrate how you can apply XSLT style sheets to XML data. This book covers the XSLT basics, including simple style sheets and methods for setting up transformation engines.
- Author BiographyDoug Tidwell is a senior programmer at IBM. He has more than a sixth of a century of programming experience, and has been working with markup languages for more than a decade. He was a speaker at the first XML conference in 1997, and has taught XML classes around the world. His job as a Cyber Evangelist is to look busy and to help people use new technologies to solve problems. Using a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers, he holds a master's degree in computer science from Vanderbilt University and a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Georgia. He lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, with his wife, cooking teacher Sheri Castle (see her web site at http: //www.sheri-inc.com) and their daughter Lily.
- Author(s)Doug Tidwell
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.84
- £25.03Trending at £32.91
- £35.51Trending at £37.10
- £53.48Trending at £58.76
- £39.54Trending at £40.05
- £45.12Trending at £59.64
- £23.15Trending at £35.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.