All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to writing automated tests for XUnit test automation frameworks. It introduces proven patterns for making tests easier to write, understand, and maintain. It includes topics such as: Writing better tests - and writing them faster; Software testing phases: fixture set up, exercise SUT, result verification, and fixture tear down; and more.
- Author BiographyGerard Meszaros is Chief Scientist and Senior Consultant at ClearStream Consulting, a Calgary-based consultancy specializing in agile development. He has more than a decade of experience with automated unit testing frameworks and is a leading expert in test automation patterns, refactoring of software and tests, and design for testability.
- Author(s)Gerard Meszaros
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1690 g
- Width184 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine1 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.