All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection, a Chinese scholar and translator brings revered works to new readers. It contains more than 450 ancient poems from the Han, Tang, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasties, as well as poetry by the great Su Shi and song lyrics from throughout China's history. This bilingual edition presents the Simplified Chinese text side by side with the English translation.
- Author BiographyXu Yuanchong is a professor at Peking University and is renowned in China for translating poetry and literature to and from Chinese, French, and English. He studied foreign languages at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
- Author(s)Xu Yuanchong
- PublisherCN TImes, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCN TImes, Incorporated
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
- £5.10Trending at £9.95
- £7.80Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.