All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.75Trending at £40.48
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)F. Errington
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Author BiographyFrederick Errington is Distinguished Professor of Anthropology at Trinity College. Deborah Gewertz is the G. Henry Whitcomb Professor of Anthropology at Amherst College. They are authors of four previous books together, most recently Emerging Class in Papua New Guinea.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.