All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of interviews with some of the key personalities that influenced Yamaha's fortunes and covering both technical advances and racing success, this book charts the development of the first YA1 and its successors.
- Author BiographyColin MacKellar has been writing about motorcycles for the past twenty-five years. He was an early adopter of web-based journalism, working with Motorcycle Online from 1996 until 2002, including stints as World Super Bike and Moto GP correspondent. He lives in Holland.
- Author(s)Colin MacKellar
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/1995
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleCrowood MotoClassics S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note150 b&w photographs, line drawings
- Weight765 g
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.