All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches you how to chop, slice, stir-fry, steam, roast and braise authentic Chinese food. This kit teaches you how to master the equipment and techniques and includes over 140 step-by-step recipes for various kinds of dishes drawn from China's regional culinary traditions, from Sweet and Sour Pork to Cantonese Fire Pot and Bean Curd Puffs.
- Author BiographyYan-Kit So informed and inspired generations of people who love Chinese food. A cookery expert at Leith's School of Food and Wine, she was born in Chungshan, China and raised and educated in Hong Kong and London. She later lived and worked in India and the USA. Yan-Kit So died in 2001.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/12/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width179 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.